Monday, June 29

Farewell Date (Part 2)

We had a soothing Swedish and Shiatsu full body massage yesterday courtesy of Ms. Nila, a great masseuse of Touchpoint Spa in Tagaytay. It’s relaxing, painful (kumusta nmn ang mga lamig ko sa balikat at likod! Lol!) and a funny experience exposing our butt and my **** (I was on my chest and was surprised when she held my hand and lifted me up naked! Lol!) We went over to Alfonso last Friday, right after office and went back to Manila Saturday night together with Nay and Tay.


We’ve been longing for this day to come since this is gonna be our last date together (well at least for the next five months). We dropped the idea of IMAX Theater since we only got the second row seats reservation (but still took the chance of having a better seat thus we went over to the ticket booth early today, only to find out that only the last full show of 10pm is available and all others were fully booked). We had the Center Stage instead, anyway, the same Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen will be shown (sour graping! Lol!)


After we secured the 1:30pm movie tickets, we headed towards Sbarro for ‘brunch’. I had Baked Zitti in Alfredo sauce and Ham and Cheese Stromboli while Gil had Meaty Lasagna and Chicago Pasta Stuffed Pizza (seems like we’ll have our LAST lunch indeed!). It’s a whole lot ‘bland’ breakfast and lunch (if only we’d chosen Max’s or Almon Marina or Kaya Korean Restaurant instead) that we ended up asking the waiter to pack them all for take-out. Don’t get me wrong, Sbarro’s good. It has preserved the Italian/European touch in it, far beyond the typical Filipino ‘panlasa’ (or maybe we’re just expecting for tastier and more palatable Italian stuffs!).






Gil's Meaty Lasagna with Sbarro's garlic bread and Chicago Pasta Stuffed Pizza














My left-over Baked Zitti in Alfredo Sauce and Ham and Cheese Stromboli.





We’re just in time for the scheduled movie. I was just beginning to get hook at Sam Witwicky’s character (played by Shia La Beouf) when my usual PMS started (got the unexpected visitor this morning). The result? I never had much of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee for I’ve stayed a lot in the CR (I should have taken Mefenamic first before everything else!). Anyway, I bombarded Gil with questions (what happened? who is that? why is that so? Etc etc) when I came back of which he patiently answered (Thanks sweetheart!). The Transformer’s great! We did enjoy and had fun though! c”,)


Got the 18th and 19th seats! :)


I wanted to treat Gil to an ultimate experience today, so I surprised him with a Manila Bay Dining Cruise at around 5:45pm, in time for sunset- thus we proceed to CCP Harbour Square after the movie. The cruise alone is P250.00/head while cruise with dining is P495.00/head (The food is being catered by Barbara’s- a fine dining restaurant located at Intramuros, Manila).


the M/V Spirit of Manila as background :)

I’ve been to Manila for years and I’ve been seeing this ferry cruising along Manila Bay during Baywalk times (the ferry was called then My Tennessee Walker replaced by today’s M/V Spirit of Manila). I thought all along that it would cost me a fortune to try this since it catered mostly to foreigners, but I was wrong. It is ideal for couple (and was featured 2nd to QTV’s Ang Pinaka: Romantic Valentine Getaways), families and group dates since it has live band and the center part could be used as dance floor.


Korean nationals partying! :)

The Manila Skyline is indeed breathtaking! And to witness the sunset while holding your love one's hand could truly be called 'a moment'...


Harbour Square is an ideal barkada destination since various restaurants and bars could be found along the bay as Starbucks (where the M/V Spirit of Manila docks in front), Singkit, Icebergs, Shrimps Ahoy, Teriyaki Boy, Dencio’s among others.



After the two-hour cruise, we freshen up with Icebergs’ Strawberry and Chocolate sundaes. Wanna have some? :)





It’s Gil who was craving for sisig this time thus we crossed the street towards Dencio’s after (what’s with sisig ba? lol!) I’ve heard a lot about Dencio’s ‘krispy sisig’ so why not try one? (We’ve tried their counterpart- Gerry’s Grille- and it’s superb!). Anyway, the place is great! It’s somewhat dim light with some sort of native touch on the ceilings and interiors. The krispy sisig is soOo good along with calamares with sour cream I think on the side. The whole thing was made even more mouth-watering with chili-toyomansi which Atchie- the waiter in charge-courteously handed us. (We’re glad we’ve regained the appetite we’ve lost during lunch! Lol!)




Pugad Dencio's famous Krispy Sisig and signatured Calamares.














We’ve reached home before 11pm. It's another precious day with him I'd surely treasure for the rest of my life! Something to keep for and a memory to dwell with for the next five months while he's away!


How was it?

...a bitter-sweet day knowing he'll be gone in a day or two from now. If only I could do something about it! :(


I love you so much sweetheart!
I'll surely miss you! :(

4 comments:

phoebe said...

grabeh kayo, para kayong bibitayin the next day ah!lol
anyway, i lurrrvv the food and the sunset! at lalo na ang massage! We had one,too! right after the wedding. Thai massage nga lang. pero may 'naked' factor din. Buti na lang madilim!:)

mishi said...

ok lng nmn d naked issue, hindi lng ako prepared harhar!:) For sure u miss these foods na noh? Uwi kn kz hehe! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, how much was the massage at Touchpoint? Can't find them anywhere online. Would appreciate your response. Thanks :)

mishi said...

Hi Jancee,

Sorry, forgot to mention that we just hired Ms. Nila & we had the massage at home. I dont have idea but usual rates are around P300-750 depending on massage types. Thanks for the visit! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails