Tuesday, July 14

dilemma

i'm in my usual self again...sad, alone and empty...

yah, I can always dial his number, can chat with him all day long or see him during few videocon sessions in the office...but after a while, i'll be in my own self again...alone! :(

i'd keep myself busy...
do more stuffs I seldom do...
go on a friend's event...
attend a get-together...
meet old friends and relatives alike...
write more...
read more...
browse more...

but just the same!
I am a hundred miles away from him...
no one to talk to...
no one to cuddle with...
no one to spend every minute that a day allows us to...

nothing's left...

just a thousand reason to cherish the memories we've had...
to hold on for the love we've shared...
and to hope for the remaining 139 days more to end the soonest possible time!

i terribly miss him...
and the realization that I love him so dearly makes it more unbearable!

zeb, i wish you're here with me, right now...
right at this moment! :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails