Friday, October 5

Still


We’ve travelled far enough already as Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Singapore and experienced 3D2N cruise in a luxurious 5-star Super Star Virgo, but I still keep on reading back my entries about our Baguio, Bohol and Tagaytay travels.  I must admit I still miss the feeling of being totally relaxed and worry-free during these times. I wonder if anybody feels the same thing as mine, but given the chance…I would still prefer discovering Philippines and its living wonders.

At this very moment, I’m actually thinking of Sagada, Pagudpod, Vigan and more of Tagaytay bed and breakfasts that I would want to visit with Gil in the future. I’m imagining waves of beaches of Panglao Island again with its fine-powdery white sands beneath my feet, the excitement for breakfast at Bohol Bee Farm, the experience of being lost again at Camp John Hay in Baguio…


I never been to the whole world yet, in time I hope, but I knew and I’m sure that my heart will always be longing for my home, the Philippines.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails